SoilRetaining is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-14. The program can be installed on iOS.
Save time designing geotechnical structures by getting dimensions of structures and soil properties in easy steps! Stop trying to figure out structures' dimensions and get them in a few seconds.
Calculate soil retaining structures using EC7, L.R.F.D. and the standard Fs methods.
Get full and detailed results for each step calculated.
Calculate the structures using standards from 14 different countries, including North America, European Union and many more, along with the general methods.
- Calculate geotechnical parameters;
- Calculate design values from multiple values within a Geotechnical Study;
- Calculate earth pressure for 1 layer of soil;
- Calculate earh pressure for multiple layers of soil;
- Calculate gravity retaining walls;
- Calculate semi-gravity retaining walls;
- Calculate MSS walls;
- Calculate sheet piles;
- Calculate anchored sheet piles;
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
SoilRetaining (version 1.2) has a file size of 134.22 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.